Advanced Renovation Services Franchise Opportunity Information
“Recover and Renew Experts”
Advanced Renovation is a Fire, Flood, Restoration, Disaster, Recovery Services Franchise concept that serves the clean-up, contents and emergency needs of residential and business customers when they have a fire or flood.
Advanced Renovation specializes in small to medium home clean-up, removal and contents storage, covering a wide range of emergency clean-up needs that occur after a fire or flood has happened. Removing water and damaged wall and carpet is the basic business. Drying and Cleaning up for the owner to recover from the fire or flood is our priority. .
Top Reasons To Be An Owner
Top reasons franchisees love owning an Advanced Renovation franchise:
- Fire and Flood and Emergency services is a vibrant industry with numerous demand factors and sustainability.
- Advanced Renovation franchise offers a simple business model
- No Inventory
- Low Overhead
- Low Employees
- Advanced Renovation franchise offers You personal flexibility –both in your time and in your lifestyle
- Advanced Renovation franchise offers You freedom – from the corporate grind; to make your own decisions; to grow and build a business as you want it to be
- As a Advanced Renovation franchisee, you will work for yourself
- The business offers sound financial rewards for those that make the most of the system and business model
- Higher average job size compared to competition
- Higher average sales per territory
- Corporate support – we offer the right mix of guidance and autonomy
- The ability to interact with, support and service your local community
- You will have the ability to interact with and learn from other Advanced Renovation franchisees, customers and the craftsmen you engage to provide the services to homeowners and Insurance Carriers
Our franchise owners come from many different backgrounds and careers. However, over time there are certain characteristics that we’ve found to be common factors contributing to the success of an Advanced Renovation franchisee:
- A people person, someone who values relationships.
- The ability to work with and manage a wide range of personality types.
- Focus on customer service and retention to grow repeat/referral business.
- The willingness to work within the framework of a franchise system.
- A strong work ethic with the high energy needed to attain goals.
- Someone who wants to build a business.
Helping people recover from a Fire, Flood or Natural Disaster is very heart-felt and rewarding work. By owning your own Advanced Renovation franchise, you can be in the business of helping people recover from terrible events while making a good living for yourself and family.
– $150,000 minimum net worth
– $55,000 minimum liquid assets
– $55,000 per Assigned Territory (i.e. <150,000 population)
· Total Estimated Initial Investment:
– $50,414 – $150,265*
– 10.0% of gross sales
– 2.0% of gross sales
· Currently Available:
OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, CO, NM, AZ, TX, AK, OK, KS, SD, NE, IA, MO, AR, MS, LA, AL, TN, KY, OH, PA, WV, NJ, OK, AR, MS, GA, FL, NC, SC, ME
*Initial Investment range based on various territories and areas of the USA.
This advertisement is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any offer to sell this franchise will be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document and only following registration by Advanced Renovation Services LLC in any state requiring registration prior to sale.
Our franchise has not been registered under franchise investment law in California, Hawaii, Washington, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Virginia and Wisconsin. We may in the future wish to register if there is sufficient interest to build in these states.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE FRANCHISE SALES INFORMATION ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL A FRANCHISE. THE OFFER OF A FRANCHISE CAN ONLY BE MADE THROUGH THE DELIVERY OF A FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT (FDD) IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S RULE ON FRANCHISING AND APPLICABLE STATE FRANCHISE REGISTRATION/DISCLOSURE LAWS. CALIFORNIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, NEW YORK, NORTH DAKOTA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH DAKOTA, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON AND WISCONSIN REQUIRE US TO REGISTER THE FDD OR OBTAIN AN EXEMPTION IN THE STATE. A REGISTRATION OR EXEMPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL OF THE INFORMATION IN THE FDD BY THAT STATE. THE COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE NOT DIRECTED TO THE RESIDENTS OF ANY OF THOSE 14 STATES BY US OR ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF. MOREOVER, WE WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL FRANCHISES IN ANY OF THOSE 14 STATES UNTIL WE HAVE REGISTERED THE FRANCHISE (OR OBTAINED AN APPLICABLE EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION) IN THE APPLICABLE STATE AND DELIVERED THE FDD TO THE PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
OUR INVESTIGATION PROCESS
The process ensures that you have learned everything possible to make an educated decision before making an emotional and financial commitment. This process also helps the Advanced Renovation management team get to know you and to determine how well your goals, experience and support structure match the profile of our ideal candidate. This is a mutual investigation process that requires open and frank conversation if we are to make the correct decision together.
The investigation and evaluation process typically is completed in about three to four weeks. Once completed, the Advanced Renovation management team will decide if it is appropriate to offer you a franchise, and you will decide if you choose to accept. You will not make a financial or contractual commitment (other than your travel cost to attend Discovery Day) until the entire investigation and evaluation process is complete.
1. INTRODUCTION/INFORMATION PACKAGE Our first phone call together will begin the introduction process. After our first appointment we will decide if the Advanced Renovation business opportunity is an initial match to your interests, skill sets, objectives and resources. If it is, we will email our franchise packet and FDD to you. Our next phone conversation will occur after you have had an opportunity to review the information packet.
2. PROGRAM REVIEW We will schedule an appointment to begin the program review, and all decision makers should participate. During these phone conversations, we will review the industry, company, history, business model, territory, training, marketing advertising support, business planning assistance, and investment criteria. After successfully completing the program reviews, you will complete and submit the initial application included in the information FDD packet. Upon receipt, we will discuss further our FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document).
3. FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT (FDD) REVIEW The Federal Trade Commission requires every franchise company to provide an in-depth, written description of its business, known as the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
THE KEY INFORMATION YOU WILL FIND IN THE FDD INCLUDES:
Biographies on the officers, key employees, and directors in the company
The company’s legal and financial history
The franchise investment requirements
Restrictions on products or service offerings
Obligations of franchisees and the franchisor
How protected territories are determined
Intellectual property rights
A list of all franchise owners
A copy of the standard franchise agreement
The FDD is a thorough document and you will want to read it carefully. Take notes and highlight sections if you have questions so we can discuss them. Following the FDD review, should we both decide to move forward, you will have the opportunity to discuss more detail and contact any franchisees.
4. FRANCHISEE VALIDATION It is now time to learn directly from those who know best what it takes to be a successful Advanced Renovation franchisee. Please be sensitive to the franchisee’s time commitments. While most franchisees are generous with their time, they do have a business to run throughout the day.
Your goal is to understand what successful skills are needed to do every day to grow your business. Moreover, you must be able to envision yourself performing similar tasks as the business owner.
5. DISCOVERY DAY AND FRANCHISE AWARD After you have spoken to management and thoroughly reviewed and studied the Advanced Renovation franchise opportunity and have become comfortable with our business, it will be time to meet again and schedule a visit either to your office or to the Advanced Renovation headquarters. During this half-day meeting, you will meet our senior management and the support teams with whom you will be working. You will learn more about our start-up, training and support services. Together we will review the franchise agreement and proposed territory description.
This is the opportunity for both you and the Advanced Renovation staff to determine if we have the same goals, ethics and operating standards to enter into a long-term, mutual business relationship. If we offer and you accept the franchise award, you will be able to execute the franchise agreement!
Once the franchise agreement is executed and your territory is outlined and established, you will be able to begin planning your marketing and market open date with us.
This is an exciting time and your opportunity to own one of America’s Best franchise businesses. Achieve greater freedom, a flexible lifestyle, and build your legacy with Advanced Renovation Services.
Call Today for Franchise Opportunities